May 2022 update for Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro rolling in Europe
Huawei Nova 5T users are receiving the May 2022 security update in Europe. This rollout was initially launched earlier this month and is now expanding to all Nova 5T users in the global market. This update is rolling out in batches, so there is a risk of a delayed rollout for corresponding consumers.
According Huaweiblog, Huawei Nova 5T consumers in Europe can download the May 2022 update with EMUI 12 version 22.214.171.124 and update the package size to 224 megabytes. This update contains various new fixes for the system and improves the overall ability to combat the latest software vulnerabilities.
Huawei Nova 5T is one of the best Huawei smartphones which falls under the budget range, the phone has already received a wide appearance in different countries and has successfully sold a large number of units.
Therefore, Huawei ensures that these phone users get the best treatment for what they pay. The Chinese tech maker has already upgraded this phone from EMUI 9 to 10 and 11 and is now giving it an upgrade to EMUI 12 which is a good move for consumers.
Below you can check out the completed changelog of this update along with the patch notes.
Also Read – EMUI 12: How to Rearrange Camera Modes
List of changes:
- This update improves system security with security fixes.
- Incorporates security patches released in May 2022 to improve system security. For more information about Huawei’s EMUI system update security.
- This update will not delete your personal data, but we recommend that you back up all important data before updating.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
You can download this software update by visiting Settings > then tap on System and updates > from here tap on Software updates and then tap on the corresponding screen option to request new firmware. Also, if an update is available, the software may take some time to download the package, just like the installation procedure.