How to Get Brightness Slider on Android 2022 Status Bar [Updated]
This tutorial explains how to get the brightness slider on the Android status bar. Recently I updated this tutorial and I will do my best for you to understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Get the Brightness Slider on Android’s Status Bar. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check how to get brightness slider on Android status bar
Android is a platform where many developers present their ideas to improve the capabilities of the system. If you have ever tried a rooted phone with a custom ROM, surely you must have come across several useful features that you cannot find in stock ROMs. One such useful feature is the brightness slider in the status bar. With this feature, you can change the brightness of your Android device just by sliding your finger on the status bar. It’s simple and intuitive. But like many other custom ROM features, the brightness slider feature is not available on stock ROMs.
However, after some research, I found an easy way to add a brightness slider to the status bar on any Android, rooted or not. This method lets you change your screen brightness right from the status bar slider without having to dive into your phone’s settings. The notification panel on Android smartphones aims to give you a quick overview of frequently used features and important events that have happened on your phone. Some Android devices support a brightness slider in the notification panel; Phones like the Samsung Galaxy allow you to turn this feature on and off as you see fit.
Get brightness slider in android status bar
- To start, you need to enable the installation of third-party APK files. To do this, simply head to the Android settings and tap on the “Security” option. Once there, make sure the “Unknown Sources” option is checked.
- Then you need to download and install the Amazon Underground app from here.
- Now download the “Display Brightness” app from Amazon Underground and install it.
- Once you open the app, you can customize various features of the brightness slider, such as selecting the size, adjusting the transparency, changing the total length of the slider, changing the bar type, etc Additionally, you can also select the screen position to reposition the brightness slider according to your preference.
- Finally, simply drag the slider to adjust the brightness of your device. For example, I placed the brightness slider in the top center, which is the status bar, and when I adjust the slider to change the screen brightness, the brightness percentage is also displayed in the center of the screen.
Final Notes: How to Get Brightness Slider on Android Status Bar
Hope you understand this article, How to Get the Brightness Slider on Android’s Status Bar. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.