How to Customize and Put an Emoji in Your iPhone’s Status Bar
iOS 15 debuted alongside the launch of the new iPhone 13 series with a boatload of new front-facing additions. Many nifty features have been added and extensions for existing features. The new Focus Mode is designed to keep you focused on a single task without any distractions. It also gives you a wide range of custom options like emoji in your iPhone status bar. If you’re unfamiliar, here’s how to put an emoji in your iPhone’s status bar.
Customize and place an emoji in your iPhone’s status bar to give character to your device
Although the whole process is a bit long, it is quite easy since you have mastered it. Additionally, you can choose from a list of 25 emoticons or icons including a smiley face, paw print, flame, and more. Note that you must be running iOS 15 on your iPhone to follow the tutorial. Learn how to customize and put an emoji in your iPhone’s status bar.
1. The first thing you need to do is run the Settings application.
2. Scroll down and tap Focus.
3. Tap the “+” button located in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Tap Custom and give your Focus a name.
5. Select the Emoji or icon you want to use, then press Following.
6. Now choose who can send you notifications and then tap To allow. You have the option to choose your entire contact list.
7. Now choose the apps from which you want to receive notifications and then tap To allow.
8. Press Do.
9. Finally, quite simply to fall over focus mode switch.
That’s all you need to do to customize and put an emoji or icon on your iPhone’s status bar. When you return to the home screen, simply swipe up to bring up the control center, then enable Focus mode with the name you saved in step 4. On swiping, you’ll see the emoji or icon of your choice appear in the status bar of your iPhone.
The process is quite simple and you have a wide range of emojis and icons to choose from. Note that if an app or service uses your location, the emoji will temporarily disappear. However, there is nothing to worry about as it will reappear. All in all, it’s a nifty trick that you can show off to your friends. Plus, it also looks great, giving your status bar a bit of character.
You can also check more tutorials here.
That’s all there is to it, folks. Share your experience with us in the comments