Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market Drives Growth with 19.84% CAGR by 2028
Synchronization and sharing of corporate files can be the focus of business and government concerns for secure information sharing.
NY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, November 26, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The major factor contributing to the growth of the enterprise file synchronization and sharing market may be the goal of enterprises and government for secure information sharing. For more secure sharing, it is necessary to use new unified file management solutions.
Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Marketplace Size – $ 3.76 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – 19.84% CAGR, Market Trends – Growing demand for cloud-based solutions.
The enterprise file sync and sharing market is expected to grow from $ 3.76 billion in 2020 to $ 15.91 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.84% during the forecast period. The focus by businesses and government on secure information sharing, the increase in digitized workplaces and the mobile workforce, and the growing need for interaction between employees and organizations are just a few. one of the driving factors of the market. For example, governments in all countries are mainly focusing on the adoption of e-governance, that is, the use of information and communication technologies for government services, the exchange of information. ‘information, communication transactions, integration of various systems and autonomous services between government and citizen, businesses, government and employees.
The problems companies face in deploying EFSS are its expense. This can be a major constraining factor for the EFSS market.
The main players in the corporate file sync and sharing market are CodeLathe (FileCloud) (US), Box (US), Dropbox (US), Syncplicity by Axway (US), Egnyte (US), BlackBerry (Canada ), IBM Aspera (US)), VMware (United States), Google (United States), Acronis International (Switzerland), OpenText (Canada), Thru. Inc. (US), Citrix Systems (US), Accellion (US), j2 Global (SugarSync) (US), SkySync (US), HighQ Solutions (UK), Nextcloud (Germany), ownCloud (Germany), Intralinks (United States), Microsoft (United States).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1075
Stakeholders will need increased investments to face these constraints and facilitate growth in the years to come. This report includes drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing market; and in-depth value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of current manufacturing capacity and state of technology, commercialization potential in different devices, as well as market size forecast up to in 2026.
The report “Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Market by Deployment Type (Cloud & On-Premises), Components (Standalone EFSS Solutions, Integrated EFSS Solutions & Services), Organization Size (Large & Small & Medium)) Companies), Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Software & Technology, Healthcare, Legal Education, Retail, Media & Entertainment & Others) and Geography – Global Forecast 2026 “is now available to clients of Reports & Data and can also be purchased directly at:
Other key findings from the report suggest
• The enterprise file sync and sharing market is expected to grow from $ 3.76 billion in 2020 to $ 15.91 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.84% during the forecast period .
• The major factors contributing to the growth of the enterprise file synchronization and sharing market may be the focus of business and government concerns for secure information sharing, increase in digitalized workplaces and Mobile workforce and the growing need for interaction between employees and organizations are some of the driving factors of the market.
• The enterprise file synchronization and sharing market is segmented by type of cloud and on-premises deployment. The cloud deployment type is expected to experience the highest growth, with a CAGR of around 20.2% during the forecast period, due to its high demand by organizations as it offers many benefits such as affordability, scalability, reliability, flexibility and remote access.
• The enterprise file synchronization and sharing market is segmented by component into stand-alone EFSS solutions, integrated EFSS solutions and services. Integrated EFSS solutions are expected to grow with the highest CAGR of around 20.6% over the forecast period as they are adapted by most companies due to the range of services available such as third party business applications. such as Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Microsoft Office, and Information Rights Management.
• The enterprise file synchronization and sharing market is segmented by organization size into large and small and medium enterprises. Large and medium-sized companies mainly adapt EFSS solutions, small companies may find EFSS solutions a bit unaffordable, thus reducing the market for EFSS in the small business segment.
• The enterprise file synchronization and sharing market is segmented by industry into banking, financial services and insurance, software and technology, healthcare, legal education, retail, media and entertainment, and so on. The healthcare segment is expected to experience the highest growth, with a CAGR of around 21.3% during the forecast period. Increased use of mobile devices in this industry, population growth, changing lifestyles, awareness of health issues are some of the driving factors of this segment. One of the main health benefits of EFSS is the easy sharing of medical records with clients. Another segment that is expected to experience growth is banking, financial services and insurance, due to the increase in financial services, IT automation, and reforms of economies and banking services around the world.
• The enterprise file synchronization and sharing market is segmented by geography into North, America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world. North America, being a developed region, dominates the market, with a market share of around US $ 1 billion for the base year, as it focuses on maximum security and readily adopts new technologies and advances.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1075
Thanks for reading our report. We also offer a customized report according to the customer’s requirements. Please contact us to learn more about the customization plan and our team will provide you with the amended report.
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of deployment type, component, organization size, industry vertical and regional analysis.
• Outlook deployment type (Revenue, million USD; 2018-2028)
o On site
• Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
o Stand-alone EFSS solution
o Integrated EFSS solution
Integration and deployment
Training and support
o Size of the organization (revenue, million USD; 2018-2028)
Small and medium enterprises
o Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
Banking, financial services and insurance
Software and technology
Government and public sector
Media and entertainment
o Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Visit our blog for more industry updates –
Automotive cybersecurity market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-cyber-security-market
Compensation Software Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compensation-software-market
Cyber security market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-cyber-security-market
Online coding for the children’s market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/online-coding-for-kids-market