2 ways to customize the status bar on your Android smartphone
Nowadays, everyone likes to give their Android phone a personal touch, by customizing the app icons, theme, wallpaper, etc. In fact, some people go to the extreme level by rooting and installing third-party custom ROMs. But even after doing all of that, one thing seems left out, namely the status bar. This is why we are going to discuss how to customize the status bar on your Android phone.
Also, Read | 3 Ways To Use Punch-Hole Notch As A Battery Indicator On Android
How to customize the status bar on Android?
The Android status bar shows the time in the upper left corner, the network signal in the upper right corner and next to it is your battery icon, but you can customize and add a few more items to the small band. at the top of your screen.
1. Customize the status bar from the phone settings
Not many smartphone brands offer the ability to customize the status in the phone settings, for example, I am using a Oneplus phone because it offers the customization feature of the status bar:
Also, Read | 3 easy ways to customize app icons and names on Android
2. Super status bar
Super Status Bar is one of the most popular apps on the Google Play Store with over one million downloads. It offers a whole bunch of customizations, including switching the default status bar with that of an iPhone.
- Download the app and complete the initial setup.
- Click the start button, grant the necessary permissions.
- Here you can set a custom bar (iOS, MIUI, OneUI, Android 10, etc.) or change your phone’s default bar.
- You can even create a new bar by submitting a Google form to Super Status Bar.
- The super status bar also supports gestures (swipe, swipe, touch, etc.), which allows you to adjust the brightness, perform an action (take a screenshot, lock the screen, etc. .), etc.
- It also gives a small preview of the notification text in the bar itself (called Text Ticker).
- There are more advanced features like side padding, notch compatibility, etc.
Download the super status bar
Also, Read | 5 ways to personalize your stock Android smartphone
So here are the two ways to customize the status bar of your Android phone. Which of these methods do you prefer, using the built-in customization options or using the Super Status Bar app? Let us know in the comments below.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse telegram group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.